Pre-order the limited edition hardcover (only 500 copies) here exclusively from Rush Backstage: click here.
Whether navigating the backroads of Louisiana or Thuringia, exploring the snowy Quebec woods, or performing onstage at Rush concerts, Neil Peart has stories to tell. His first volume in this series, Far and Away, combined words and images to form an intimate, insightful narrative that won many readers.
Now ‘Far and Near’ brings together reflections from another three years of an artist’s life as he celebrates seasons, landscapes, characters, travels roads and trails, receives honors, climbs mountains, composes and performs music. With passionate insight, wry humor, and an adventurous spirit, once again Peart offers a collection of open letters that take readers on the road, behind the scenes, and into the inner workings of an ever-inquisitive mind.
These popular stories, originally posted on Peart’s website, are now collected and contextualized with a new introduction and conclusion in this beautifully designed collector’s volume.
- 500 copies produced
- Each copy is hand numbered out of 500
- Release contains a bookplate autographed by Neil
- Book is place inside a charcoal cloth slip case
- Slip case features a silver stamp of Neil Peart’s drumhead logo
- The limited edition release is exclusive to Rush Backstage Club customers